I have I219-V network adapter connected to almost proprietary optical fiber router with all settings locked by ISP. Cable length is around 15m (2m cat6 (non-shielded) + 11m cat7 (manually patched on one side with cat5.e compliant non-shielded rj45 connector for stranded cables) + 2m cat6 (shielded)). I noticed that sometimes during the day (maybe 1-2 times) my DHCP lease in Windows 10 is renewed (excluding times when DHCP lease expires) and I do not know whether or not this is due to connection being lost. I have already disabled all energy savings modes of the network adapter. I tried running ProSET cable test and the results showed that cable was in excellent shape, the only thing that bothers me is that the cable length results shows cable length at 37m (in first run) or 56m (in all subsequent runs). Could this indicate any problems with my cable run?
Additional info: if I unplug the cable from router the test shows correct cable length (error at 15m). Speedtest.net results for internet speed are always fine (506/96 mbit for the connection rated at 500/100 mbit), while ping is 0 or 1ms (if I run speedtest.net on android tv box that is connected to the same router with approxiamtelly 15m of cat5.e cable the ping results are 2ms).
DHCP lease time is set to 24 hours. But for example, two days ago the lease was firstly obtained at 6.55 AM and when I checked my computer at 8 PM it showed that the lease was (also) obtained at 7.35 PM. I am not sure if the lease should have been obtained at exactly 12 hours or 12.30 hours is also OK.
In meantime I disabled some offload settings of the network adapter (as shown in attached log).
You can disregard my question. I decided to change cables. I used Cat6 solid cable to connect my router and internet plug in the room. I also enabled all energy saving options of I219-v and everything works fine now.