Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

I225-T1 Is there a driver in win10 or win11?

DragonYao
Beginner

Hello! 

I bought Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter I225-T1

Internet usage is normal, but my minecraft server seems to have some network problems.

I want to try to update the driver.

But I only found the version about windows server 2022...

Thanks for any help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Achilles_Intel

Hello DragonYao,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Please allow us to check on this internally for confirmation on this query. In the meantime, we would also like to ask for a front and rear photo of the adapter for validation. We will be send you an email so you can send us these photos.

Let us know if you have further questions. We will provide you with an update on this inquiry within 3 business days.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Achilles_Intel

Hello DragonYao,

Hope you are doing well.

We are just checking if you received our email for the information we requested from you. We will need these for us to further validate your adapter. In case you haven't received it, we will be re-sending you another email for this.

Should we not receive an update from you, we will make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Achilles_Intel

Hello DragonYao,

Good day!

We are following up on your inquiry for this thread. Since we haven't heard from you for a while, we will now close this thread. Feel free to submit a new question if you have additional inquiries as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
gen_angry
Beginner

I use this one on my HTPC with a retail i225-T1 in it: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18293/intel-network-adapter-driver-for-windows-10.html

Works great, the inf has the card within it despite the page not listing that specific adapter. Keep in mind that this is for a retail i225-T1 and not an OEM or integrated solution (although the driver may work anyways).

0 Kudos