Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4809 Discussions

IPv6 multicast flood during sleep from i219-LM(CONTINUE)

ybb
Novice

Continued from the thread below

(without a solution for six months
It was closed after not replying for a few days.)

https://community.intel.com/t5/Ethernet-Products/IPv6-multicast-flood-during-sleep-from-i219-LM/td-p/641708/page/5

Attach wireshark trace.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ybb,

We sincerely apologize for the delay on our response and thank you for providing the requested logs.

Please allow us to continue with the investigation. Rest assured that we will provide an update as soon as possible but no later than 2-4 business days.

Hoping for your kind patience.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ybb,

Good day!

Please be informed that our engineering team is actively investigating on this request. We will send an update as soon as there is any findings but no later than 2-4 business days.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ybb,

We sincerely apologize for the delay on this matter.

We hope you don't mind giving us more with the investigation. Our engineering team is closely looking into this. We will provide an update as soon as possible but no later than 2-4 business days.

Thank you for the patience.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ybb,

Good day!

Please be informed that this request is still under investigation. Rest assured that we will give an update as soon as there is any findings but not later than 3-5 business days.

Hoping for your kind understanding.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ybb,

I hope you are safe and well.

This is just an update to inform you that this request is still under investigation with our engineers. We will give you an update as soon as we heard from them but no later than 3-5 business days.

Thank you for your kind patience. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ybb,

Good day!

Our engineering team is requesting for the additional information below. We hope you don't mind sharing it with us.

1.) Raw data from the Wireshark log.

2.) What ME FW version are you using on the system? Did you update HP BIOS to the latest version?

3.) Can this issue be reproduced on any network? Are you able to try to reproduce the issue in a different network environment?

4.) New LAN drivers were released as we were working on this issue. Will you be able to try the latest LAN Drivers from link below?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=82185

We hope to hear from you soon. 

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ybb,

I hope you are doing well!

We'd like to follow up the additional information requested by our engineers for us to continue with the investigation. In case you need more time in gathering the details, feel free to let us know.

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello ybb,

How are you doing?

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Have a great rest of your day!

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
ybb
Novice

Since raw data includes various data in the company network,

I would like you to consider how to pass it outside the community.

0 Kudos