Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

Install Wizard stuck and won’t allow me to press “next >”?

crowdie
Beginner

I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU so I am trying to install the Network connection driver To use my Ethernet cord, however when I do it gets stuck on the install wizard and won’t let me proceed. Refer to the image below. Does anyone have a fix?

Waiting doesn't help i had it open for half an hour.

Also i found a whole lot of adapters is this normal?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

For the install issue, please send us the log file from the installer and a capture of the output from the installed when it fails.

Did you bring across your Windows 10 drive/image from the old board? If this is the case, I suggest that you wipe out your system drive and do an installed from scratch. Your only other option is manually cleaning out the other devices which, based upon your question, may be a tough task for you.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello crowdie,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We'd like to follow up the information requested so we can proceed checking your query. Please also share the model of the motherboard, link where the driver was downloaded from and Operating System used.

Looking forward to your reply.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello crowdie,

Good day!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored. 

Thank you for choosing Intel! 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos