Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Intel 1219-LM gives very slow speed on fibre gigabit internet

SKoch6
Beginner

Hello all,

I am having Lenovo L480 laptop and Gigabit ethernet connection.

I never get speed more than 250 MBPS whereas other HP laptop always give me speed of 700+MBPS.

During the speedtest CPU is 100% utilized .

Please help me if anyone knows about this issue.

Sandip

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Caguicla_Intel
Hello SKoch6, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. Please download the System Support Utility from the link below, and attach the log file. This will allow us to check your Adapter details and configuration. 1- Download from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 2- Open SSU.exe 3- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan". 4- When finished scanning, click "Next". 5- Click on "Save" and attach the file to a post. Let us know if you have any other questions. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello SKoch6, Please provide the requested information for us to check the issue. Let us know if you have any other questions. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello SKoch6, We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to check the issue. Let us know if you have any other questions. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SKoch6
Beginner

Attached the SSU file.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello SKoch6, Thank you for providing the requested information. May we know if you tried using the latest Intel generic driver from SW 23.5.2: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22283/Intel-Ethernet-Adapter-Complete-Driver-Pack Have you tried contacting Lenovo to check if they have newer driver available for your Ethernet connection? Lenovo might have customized drivers and software to enable or alter features, or provide improved operation on your computer. Let us know if you have any other questions. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello SKoch6, Please advise if you were able to contact Lenovo to check if they have newer driver that could be of help? If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello SKoch6, Please let us know if you successfully reach out to Lenovo for this issue. If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SKoch6
Beginner

I contacted Lenovo and tried their driver too but it dint helped. I also tried driver supplied by you but in vain.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello SKoch6, Thank you for the update. Could you provide the SSU log from your HP laptop? This would help us to further check on this issue. If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello SKoch6, We'd like to follow up on requested information. This would help us to further investigate the issue. Looking forward to your reply. Let me know if you have other questions. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello SKoch6, We just want to send another follow up on the information that we requested for us to further assist you. Let me know if you have other questions. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos