Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

Intel Ethernet 200 (i211-AT) support for windows server2019

EddieYeap
Employee

hi

I am trying to install the driver for my ADLINK PC (MVP-614A/612A) with windows server 2019. unfortunately i failed to install the driver to this system. The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19372/28396/intel-network-adapter-driver-for-windows-server-2019.html

Driver is supported as per but failed to install driver.

cyeap7_1-1628596313195.png

cyeap7_0-1628596151034.png

cyeap7_2-1628596355376.pngcyeap7_3-1628596394783.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello EddieYeap,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing driver issue on your Intel Ethernet 200 (i211-AT). 

After checking, we regret to inform you that Windows Server 2019 is not listed as supported Operating System for Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT. You may visit link below and scroll down to Windows* support for 1 GbE Intel® Ethernet Network Controllers to check supported OS for your I211-AT.

Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Ethernet Controllers (LOM)

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055236/ethernet-products/gigabit-ethernet-controllers-up-to-2-5gbe.html

Additionally, we'd like to educate you that our support for Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) might be limited and it would be best if you can also get in touch with ADLINK for further support since they have customized drivers and software to enable or alter features on your system. They are in best position where you can seek assistance so you don’t lose features or customizations of the Ethernet controller. 

Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions and clarifications on this matter.

We hope to hear from you soon. 

Should there be no response, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
EddieYeap
Employee

Thanks Crisselle.

I am in touch with ADLINK on this issue and will work with OEM mitigate this issue. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello EddieYeap,

You're most welcome, appreciate your swift response.

Since you are already in contact with ADLINK, kindly advise if there is any other assistance needed on this matter for us to further check. Otherwise, please confirm if you are okay to close this request.

Looking forward to your reply.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
EddieYeap
Employee

Hi Crisselle

This request can be closed. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello EddieYeap,

Thank you for the prompt reply. 

We will now proceed with closure as per your advise. Please feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

May you have a good day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos