Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4875 Discussions

Intel Ethernet Adapter BLUESCREEN OF DEATH

idata
Employee

I need help, I recently bought a new computer with a Asus crosshair IV Formula motherboard that supports my Amd Phenom X6core, and i get BSOD every time i try to download something, because of my intel ethernet adapter driver( i have the newest driver available ).

My bluescreen messages blames tcpip.sys and e1q62x64.sys

Theres got to be a work around or something that Intel must've come up with by now, as i read other forums and start becoming aware that this is a problem among other people aswell.

HELP? I dont want to realize i spent 600 dollars on a motherboard that malfunctions cause of the ethernet adapter driver..

0 Kudos
24 Replies
idata
Employee

You have now everything works fine?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee
I hope that you all and will work well! "Well, good luck! I still go for a walk, and then we have in Moscow, the weather cool!
0 Kudos
Mark_H_Intel
Employee

The driver on the ASUS* web site is a driver from Intel with the fix for the BSOD. The driver is a beta driver and has not been qualified by Microsoft WHQL, so the driver is not signed. Also, the beta driver has not been through Intel's full validation cycle.

The driver should work because the fix you need is in there. However, potential issues could exist that we do not know about because full testing was not completed on the beta release.

You should plan to update the driver to the signed and released version when that driver becomes available.

Mark H

0 Kudos