Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Intel Ethernet Adapter i219-v (5) (Code 10)

Remedy01
Beginner

So, the problem today at night, right after I left my computer hang during system-set offtime, and It apparently tried to install windows updates. When I woke up there were multiple problems with drivers, the main one being loss of internet by adapter error.

After plugging in wifi adapter and properly updating to the newest version (20H2), as well as completing all the installations within windows update center. All the problems still remained. Tried to install latest drivers from intel site, didn't work.

Intel(R) Management Engine Service#1 also gives error 10

Attaching SSU report in txt

I want my ethernet back, halp(

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Remedy01,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

We are sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing with your network adapter.

Before we dig further, we would like to ask if you have already tried the driver listed on your motherboard manufacturer’s website.

We look forward to hearing from you. If we do not get your reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Remedy01
Beginner

Yes, I did, nothing seemed to work.

Had to re-install windows from scratch to fix the issue after all. Not exactly great solution, but it obviously worked.

0 Kudos
prosephina
Beginner
Hi Remedy,
i have the aame problem but driver, s name i1218-v.

i reinstalled w10 three times but does not working.Your how fixed?
0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Remedy01,

Thank you for your update.

It is a great joy to know that the issue was already resolved.

If you have further questions, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Hi prosephina,

We will continue assisting you on the thread that you created. The Original Poster (OP) has a different ethernet controller model and his path to resolution maybe different from yours. Please wait for our response on our thread.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
prosephina
Beginner

Hello Alfred,

I'm sorry if I broke a rule.
I return to my thread.

Thank you.

Best regards

0 Kudos