Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4863 Discussions

Intel® Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V empfängt nicht mehr als 100m/bit

RWA2003
Beginner

Habe seit kurzem Probleme den Intel® Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V von 100 mbps auf 1000 mbps hoch zustellen. Habe den Treiber auch deinstalliert und auch neu installiert, es kommt am PC nicht mehr als 100 mbps an. Leitung ist eine 1000 mbps, die auch ankommen am Router. Zeitweise lief der auch auf 1000 mbps, aber seit Freitag abend nicht mehr. Weiss jemand Rat oder einen Tipp ? Hab mich schon durch einige Foren gelesen, nix hilft.

Intel® Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V does not receive more than 100m / bit
I recently had problems increasing the Intel® Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V from 100 mbps to 1000 mbps. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, it doesn't get more than 100 mbps on the PC. Line is a 1000 mbps, which also arrive at the router. At times it also ran at 1000 mbps, but not since Friday evening. Does anyone know advice or a tip? I've already read through some forums, nothing helps.

MfG Rwa2003  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mike_Intel

Hello RWA2003,

Thank you for the update.

Can you try to install this driver. This is a generic driver from Intel for your network card. Then observe the system

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10?wapkw=Intel%C2%AE%20Ethernet%20Connection%20I219-V

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello RWA2003,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

First of all, we apologize for the delay in our response and also, please reply to us in English because we can only support you in English Language.

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. You mentioned that you are reaching 100 Mbps before, did you check of your ISP's speed?
  2. Are you using on-board network card?
  3. Please provide the model of your system.
  4. Can you provide the link of the last driver that you installed.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
RWA2003
Beginner

Thank you for your response. Attached is a txt file with the data from my PC using the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant. The 1000 mbps arrive at the router but not at the PC, at least not always. This morning when the PC started, only 100 mbps arrived, after a restart suddenly 1000 mbps. All drivers are up to date and are automatically tested weekly by Intel.

MfG R. Wagner

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RWA2003,

Thank you for the update.

Can you try to install this driver. This is a generic driver from Intel for your network card. Then observe the system

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10?wapkw=Intel%C2%AE%20Ethernet%20Connection%20I219-V

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RWA2003,

I hope you had a great weekend.

I just want to check if you tried our driver and how is the connection after that?

Best regards,

Michael L.

RWA2003
Beginner

Hello,
after installing the new driver and testing it for 3 days, the PC runs at 1000 Mbps. Thanks for your help.

MfG R. Wagner

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RWA2003,

Thank you for the update and I an happy that the system is working fine now.

Since the system is working fine now, we will close this thread.

If you need assistance again, please post a new question. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos