Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4862 Discussions

Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Mental420
Beginner

Good tidings and cheerful holidays to everybody! Today I experienced an issue I basically can't fix, and neither one of the is found a fix on this forum(even thou I see that strings with same issue have been made however not even one of them have been settled) or elsewhere on the web. To stop the story, about a month prior I concluded that it is at last an ideal opportunity to overhaul from my right around 10 year old AMD FX framework and chose i5 11400f matched with Asus H510 Prime and 16gb of smash would be a decent decision for my requirements. Everything turned out great since first day without issue yet today Ethernet connector chose to cease to exist on me for reasons unknown. Recently subsequent to completing work on the PC, I switched it off without mistakes yet today I saw that I have no web association. At first I saw that the Ethernet light isn't flickering on the rear of the motherboard and neither one of the lans light on the switch that turns on when the PC is on, so checked my switch which appeared all good and is likewise exceptionally new, along with the link that I supplanted just no doubt, however that didn't fix it. I looked for the reason for the issue further and discovered there is an issue with "Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V" in the gadget supervisor. The revealed gadget status under "General" tab is:

This gadget can't begin. (Code 10)

{Activity Failed}
The mentioned activity was ineffective.

While "Occasion Viewer" is being bombard by:

Gadget PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15FA&SUBSYS_86721043&REV_11\3&11583659&0&FE had an issue beginning.

Driver Name: oem61.inf
Class Guide: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Administration: expressed
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters:
Issue: 0xA
Issue Status: 0xC0000001

furthermore

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (14) I219-V
Issue: Unable to begin the organization connector.
Activity: Install the most recent driver from "HTTP://www.intel.com/support/go/network/connector/home.htm".

I think these three things are generally critical to investigate yet I can give more if necessary.

Here is a portion of the things I attempted:

-Reinstall most current Intel drivers for referenced Ethernet connector on numerous occasions

-Reinstall more established Intel drivers for referenced Ethernet connector on numerous occasions

-Reinstall chip set drivers

-Uninstalling the gadget through gadget administrator and allowing Windows to give it the driver automatically

-Erasing all vault documents related with the connector( in the wake of seeing that it didn't fix it, I imported them back in the event it wrecked it more)

-Constraining Windows to introduce wrong drivers for it through gadget supervisor( was a triumph a couple of times, driver from Realtek for example, figured out how to introduce and to make circumstance more amusing it got "perceived" and the gadget status changed to "Working" obviously with no network, attempting to do anything with the "new" gadget came about in bluescreen or framework lockup)

-sfc/scan-now

-Profiles reset

-Taking out profiles battery multiple times

-Network reset through control board

-Network investigator( It's answer restart your PC...)

-Introducing Intel Pro Set Adapter utility-It tracks down the connector yet reports I should "empower" it

What's more in the wake of seeing that nothing helped, I moved up to Windows 11( that I like for the time being) yet mistakes stayed unaltered. I trust some expert can investigate my concern since I am all the way out of signs. Might there be a type of interior connector disappointment? At first I pondered that however recollected that all more up to date motherboards have all regulators and different chips like north bridge and south bridge on one chip, and that neither there can be any actual harm in the Ethernet space since I didn't contact before the disappointment, even thou assuming there was, I surmise the connector would be working in any case. There were not many different blunders in gadget supervisor, similar to "SM Bus" and "Wan Mini port" however these gave out mistakes that they couldn't track down any drivers and that was fixed quick obviously. Another thing I should make reference to is that I figured out how to interface with the web availability by involving my telephone as a USB modem. When I actuated organization move through USB on the telephone, PC recognized it and in a flash gave me a new "Organization 2" connector with next to no requirement for driver introduce except for unique issue with Ethernet actually endures.

A debt of gratitude is in order for your assistance ahead of time.

Best Regards:

Joseph kine

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Achilles_Intel

Hello Mental420,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

We are sorry to hear about this problem you encountered with your I219-V Ethernet controller. Since you are using an onboard Ethernet, we would like to inform you that we have limited support for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Ethernet controller. You might need to get in touch with Asus later on for further support as they have customized FW, drivers and software to enable or alter features on your system. They are in best position where you can seek assistance so you do not lose features or customizations of the Ethernet controller.

However, we will try to help you as best as we can with this issue. For this, can you confirm the following details for us?

1. Any changes with the system before the issue occurred or did it just suddenly happen?
  2. Where did you download the drivers you installed on your system? Can you provide us a link?
  3. Kindly send us the SSU log of your system. For reference, attached below is a link on how to get the SSU.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000008563/ethernet-products.html

You may also want to check out this article below that might help you with this issue. We understand that you have tried some of these steps but we want to check if the steps you haven't tried yet will help with the issue.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000060145/ethernet-products.html

Let us know if you have questions or need clarifications. Should there be no response from you, we will make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Achilles_Intel

Hello Mental420,

Greetings.

We are following up on information we requested for us to further check your inquiry on this thread. Feel free to let us know if you need clarifications on this matter. If we do not receive an update from you, we will reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Achilles_Intel

Hello Mental420,

How are you?

We are following up on your inquiry for this thread. Since we haven't received any updates from you for a few days, we will now be closing this thread. Feel free to post a new question in the forums if you have further queries as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos