Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V

kev-cruz
Beginner
Bonjour
J'aurais aimé connaître les débit maximum up et down de cette carte réseau s'il vous plaît.
Merci
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello kev-cruz,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you designing a board or a system with embedded I219-V?
  2. Can you tell us more details why you need information that you are asking?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
kev-cruz
Beginner
Bonjour
J'utilise aussi un traducteur, il n'y a pas de problème.
Ma carte est intégrée à la carte mère.
C'est une carte mère msi.
L'ordinateur en question est un msi aegis 3 8rc-053eu.
Je voudrais connaître son débit 1gb,2.5gb,5gb ou 10gb car je vais avoir via une box la connexion 10gb et je voulais savoir si je dois acheté du matériel ou pas.
Si la carte monté a 2.5gb cela me suffirait dans un premier temps.
Merci
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello kev-cruz,

Thank you for the quick reply. Just like what we have informed you, we can only support you in English here in the communities. To avoid errors in the translation, would you like a local Language support?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
kev-cruz
Beginner
Hello
I also use a translator, there is no problem.
My card is integrated into the motherboard.
It is an msi motherboard.
The computer in question is a msi aegis 3 8rc-053eu.
I would like to know its 1gb, 2.5gb, 5gb or 10gb speed because I will have the 10gb connection via a box and I wanted to know if I should buy equipment or not.
If the card mounted at 2.5gb that would be enough for me at first.
Thank you
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

ello kev-cruz,

We appreciate the quick reply and all your effort with the translation. Regarding your inquiry, be default or if the I219-V card is is a retail card, the speed if up to up to 2.5GbE. Kindly refer to this link for the specification:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/82186/intel-ethernet-connection-i219v.html

However, since your I219-V is onboard/embedded, it is also best to verify the speed of the onboard network card with MSI. They may have altered the cards specification or feature since it is onboard.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
kev-cruz
Beginner
Hello. thank you for the answer
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello kev-cruz,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting our answer. Since you are now going to contact the manufacturer of the board, I need to close this thread now.

If you need assistance again in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos