Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

Intel Ethernet Connection l217-LM problem, help?

RFons1
Beginner

i have a dell inspirion 5348, my ethernet connection is Intel Ethernet Connection l217-LM, it does not recognize my ethernet cable now, it was functioning fine a week ago, the drivers seems to be ok, i already installed the most recent drivers, and the hardware test say that everything is ok, but it just don't recognize the ethernet cable, i've already cheked with 3 different cables, all of them works fine in others pc's, when i hit "identify the adapter" it blinks orenge, but in the image, it's suppose to blink green, what should i do? I really don't know, and the wi-fi connection is too bad for me, sorry if I have too much mistakes in my request, but i don't write a lot english, because i'm from México, and i could not find any solution in spanish forums or any support from intell, so i will be very thankful if anyone can help me ASAP. thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
st4
New Contributor III

Hi Kenjiro5,

Thank you for the post. As you have already tested on 3 different cables and the cables were proven working fine, did you have any problem with the connection?

Where did the I217LM connected to? Is it connected to a switch? If yes, what is the switch model and speed?

rgds,

wb

0 Kudos
sbush1
Beginner

Hey,

I think it might be related with your drivers,did you have update your drivers, you can use Device Manger to update all automatically, or you can download a Dirver Updtaer,such as http://www.windowsdriversdownload.com/ DriverTuner to scan and update your drivers automatically.

0 Kudos