Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4862 Discussions

Intel® Ethernet-Controller I225-V - Meldet Ethernetkkabel wurde entfernt

Xevous
Beginner

Hallo zusammen

Seit gestern bin ich ziemlich am Verzweifeln. Netzwerkadapter meldet seit heute ohne Grund -> Netzwerkkabel wurde entfernt.

- Ethernet Kabel mehrfach kontrolliert

- Router & Switch Kontrolliert

- Windows 11 - Adapter zurückgesetzt über CMD

- Neuste Treiber Version installiert

usw.

Alles ohne Änderung.

Es handelt sich um einen MiniPC ZX01 mit  (Intel N5105) Intel® Ethernet-Controller I225-V 2.5G

This download installs version 27.6.1 of the Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack for supported OS versions. View download options.

Intel® Ethernet Controller I225-V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardware Information:

Aktualisierung 1

Treiber 2.1.1.7

Treiber Datum 02.02.2022

BIOS Typ: \_SB.PC00.RP07.PXSX

Aktualisierung 2

Treiber 1.1.3.28

Treiber Datum 05.03.2022

BIOS Typ: \_SB.PC00.RP07.PXSX

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Xevous,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you using a PCIe i225-V or is it embedded on your motherboard?
  2. What is the brand and model of your board/system?
  3. Is it working before?
  4. What was the last changed before the issue started?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Xevous
Beginner
Good day

Correct, it is a permanently integrated Ethernet card. MiniPC type: ZX01
The computer was used in the home office and ran without any problems until it was switched off. It is possible that Windows 11 has performed a short update.

However, a restore point did not bring any change.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
The same onboard card also causes some difficulties on a second large desktop PC with Windows 10. The message "unidentified network" always appears there, so that IPv4 & IPv6 is not obtained. However, disconnecting can solve the problem after every reboot. The other two Ethernet cards have no such problem. But for now, let's concentrate on our MiniPC with the serious problem.

Guten Tag

Korrekt, es handelt sich um eine fest integrierte Ethernet Karte. MiniPC Typ: ZX01
Der Computer wurde im HomeOffice benutzt und lief bis zum Ausschalten ohne Probleme. Es ist möglich das Windows 11 noch ein kurzes Update ausgeführt hat.

Ein Wiederherstellungspunkt brachte jedoch keine Änderung.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Auch auf einem zweiten grossen Desktop PC mit Windows 10 macht die gleiche Onboard Karte etwas Schwierigkeiten. Dort erscheint immer die Meldung nicht identifiziertes Netzwerk, so das, IPv4 & IPv6 nicht bezogen wird. Eine Trennung kann jedoch das Problem nach jedem Neustart lösen. Die anderen zwei Ethernet Karten weisen kein solches Problem auf. Konzentrieren wir uns aber vorerst auf unseren MiniPC mit dem schwerwiegenden Problem.

0 Kudos
Xevous
Beginner

ZX01 Spezifikation

Hardware Konfiguration

Artikel

Details

Beschreibungen

Produkt Form

Form

MiniPC

CPU

Typ

Intel Jasper See N5105, bis zu 2,90 GHz

GPU

Integrierte

Intel®UHD Grafiken, (bis zu 800MHz)

RAM

Gebaut-in

LPDDR4x, bis zu 8GB

Lagerung

Gebaut-in

SSD 128GB/256G/512G/1T

RTC

Gebaut-in

CR2032

Ethernet

Gebaut-in

I225, RJ45 port, 100 0M/100M/10M

Wi-Fi

Gebaut-in

Intel AC7265/2,4G/5G,WiFi 802,11 ac/a/b/g/n

Bluetooth

Gebaut-in

BT 4,2

Ports

Artikel

Details

Beschreibungen

Led-anzeige

Power/Lan

Power (Rot/Blau)/Lan (Grün/Orange)

Taste

Physikalische tasten

Power-taste

Adapter

Power eingang

DC-IN, 12V/2,5 A

USB Port

Daten übertragen

USB3.0 * 3

Fan

Fan

Unterstützung

Kopfhörer Jack

Audio ausgang

∮ 3,5mm,CTIA

HD

HD Video ausgang

HD v2.0 * 2

M.2 Interface1

SATA/PCIE

M.2 2242 SSD

M.2 Interface2

PCIE

Wi-Fi Modul

Externe Speicher

TF karte

Unterstützung, Max zu 128GB

System

Artikel

Details

Beschreibungen

OS

Windows 10/windows 11

Sprache

Multi-sprache

0 Kudos
Xevous
Beginner

Englisch:

To be honest, I can't make sense of this Ethernet controller. Cable #4 works with the worst category 5e???

Once a splitter Cat. 7 is set in front of it, there is no reaction for 2x 100Mbits although duplex is set to automatic. Is it possible that the power management is not working correctly here?

Deutsch

Ganz ehrlich ich werde aus diesem Ethernet Controller nicht schlau. Kabel Nr. 4 funktioniert mit der schlechtesten Kategorie 5e???

Sobald ein Splitter Cat. 7 davor gesetzt wird für 2x 100Mbits keine Reaktion obwohl Duplex auf automatisch eingestellt ist. Ist es möglich das hier das Power Management nicht korrekt funktioniert?

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Xevous,

Thank you for the quick response. Upon further checking and since you already tried Intel's generic drivers. It is best now to contact the manufacturer of the mini PC.

Onboard network controller is considered as an OEM unit and the OEM manufacturer may have custom driver, software and firmware to enable all the features of the network card. They are also the best team who can further verify the tested/validated cables for the mini PC.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Xevous,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a soft follow up and hoping that you already tried to contact the OEM manufacturer of the system for further assistance. We will wait for your reply. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Xevous,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up hoping that you are now talking to the manufacturer of the Mini-Pc for further assistance. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos