Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4809 Discussions

Intel Ethernet Network Adapter X710-T2L - compatible windows10/11 ?

NiltonOliver
Beginner

Hi,

We are deploying in our office, Network Adapter X710-T2L we need to know if it is compatible with windows 10 and if it will have drivers for windows 11 ?

Best Regards,

Nilton Oliveira

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello NiltonOliver,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Upon further check, I am sorry to inform you that Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X710-T2L does not support Windows 10 and there is no updated list for supported Network cards for Windows 11 yet. Please open the link below for reference.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000025890/ethernet-products.html

If you are using onboard network card, kindly contact the manufacturer of the board if they support Windows 10 and if they have a driver for the onboard network card.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello NiltonOliver,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just checking if you still have clarifications or have you tried contacting the manufacturer of the board if you have an embedded network card to check if the board supports your OS and if they have a driver for it.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
NiltonOliver
Beginner

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reply,

The board is manufactured by intel corp, i haven't found a drive yet.

It was acquired from the newegg website, we have 10 pieces and we are not able to make it work on windows 10

Best Regards,
Nilton Oliveira
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello NiltonOliver,

Thank you for your update. Can you provide the complete model of the board or can you take a photo of the board focusing on the complete model for me to check the supported OS and if we have set of drivers for that board.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
NiltonOliver
Beginner

Hello Michael,

follows the purchase model, and the website where it was purchased.

Intel - X710T2LBLK - Intel Ethernet Network Adapter X710-T2L - BLK - PCI Express 3.0 x 8 - 2 Ports (s) - BLK

https://www.newegg.com/p/0XM-009Y-001B1?Description=Intel%20-%20X710T2LBLK&cm_re=Intel_-%20X710T2LBLK-_-9SIA389B2M6110-_-Product

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello NiltonOliver,

Thank you for the quick reply. Base on the picture that you provided. You are using a PCIe card and not embedded on a motherboard. Can you take some photos of the card focusing on the markings for me to also validate the card.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello NiltonOliver,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just making a follow up on the photos of the card for us to check and validate them. I will wait for your update.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
NiltonOliver
Beginner

Hello Michael,

The cards are already installed, I will try to remove some over the weekend.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello NiltonOliver,

Thank you so much for the update. I will wait for the photos over the weekend for us to further check and validate your network cards.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello NiltonOliver,

I hope you are having a good day. I am just making a follow up pn the pictures of the cards for us to validate them.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello NiltonOliver,

I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos