Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

Intel Ethernet connection I219-V code 10

Mussukka
Beginner

Hi, I have huge problem with my pc. As the topic says, my pc can't get ethernet connection because of the network adapter. 

I have literally done anything special to my pc, I just installed Valorant on friday and played couple games and then shut down my pc. Then I opened my pc on saturday and the internet adapter wasn't working. 

What I have done as far are the followings:

1. Tried to update different drivers: no fixed

2. Tried to reinstall OS: no fixed

3. I removed the network adapter and rebooted my computer to reinstall the network adapter: no fixed

4. I have tried power cycle my PC: no fixed

I hope that some of you guys can help me with this problem!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mussukka
Beginner

If this has any kind of help, here are the logs.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Mussukka,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing Code 10 error on your Intel Ethernet connection I219-V. For us to proceed checking your request, please provide the following information.

1. Can you please clarify when you mentioned removed from below statement, you mean that you already tried to uninstall then reinstall the driver of I219-V?

I removed the network adapter and rebooted my computer to reinstall the network adapter: no fixed

2. Kindly confirm if this is the exact model of your motherboard?

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/Z370-GAMING-PLUS.html

3. Can you confirm that you already tried uninstalling Valorant prior to reinstallation of OS but the issue still occurs?

4. Was installing the Valorant the only changes made on your PC?

5. Have you also tried disabling/enabling the adapter then restart your PC?

6. Have you tried updating all the other driver and BIOS from your manufacturer?

7. You mentioned that you 'Tried to update different drivers: no fixed'. Can you confirm if you also tried using the driver from your manufacturer? Based on the logs provided, the driver installed was from Intel. We'd like to inform you that the software drivers linked from our page are generic versions, and can be used for general purposes. However, Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) might have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the software or software packaging they provide. To avoid any potential installation incompatibilities on your OEM system, Intel recommends that you check with your OEM and use the software provided via your system manufacturer. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Mussukka,

Good day!

This is just a follow up to check if you have read our previous message. If yes, we'd like to follow up the additional information we requested that would help in checking your request.

Awaiting to your reply.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Mussukka,

I hope this message finds you well!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

May you have a good day!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos