Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

Intel® I219-V windows 8.1 issue

Slender
Beginner
Hello Intel, Hello Forum. I have problem with my TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS.

I have Intel® I219-V 1Gb Ethernet on my board.

The problem is that the hardware id does not match the driver written for windows 8.1. It just doesn't contain the lines of my internet card.

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&CC_0200

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&CC_020000

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&SUBSYS_86721043

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&SUBSYS_86721043&REV_00

Everything works well on windows 10, but I need windows 8.1 due to its specifics of working with tsc.

My friend has an asus tuf plus motherboard on a z390 chipset and everything works for him.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Slender,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

I am really sorry to hear that. For us to further check and investigate the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you using an onboard Intel® I219-V?
  2. Can you share a screenshot of the error or issue?
  3. Can you also share the link of your latest driver for Windows 8.1?
  4. Kindly generate the SSU of your system, please download the utility here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?wapkw=ssu

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Slender,

Hope this message finds you well. I am just making a follow up on the information that we requested for us to further assist you.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Slender
Beginner

Hello dear support intel. Unfortunately, I am not currently in the accessibility zone of my pc and I cannot take screenshots. I installed the latest 26.2 drivers but it didn't find the hardware. inf files of the driver are dated 2017. Yes, im use Intel® I219-V on my board.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Slender,

Thank you so much for the update and we understand if you don't have access to the system at the moment. Kindly tell us when can you gather the rest of the details for us to start checking the issue so that we can also adjust our follow up.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Slender,

I Hope this message finds you well. I am just making a follow up to check when can you provide an update since you don't have an access to the system at the moment. Please update us for us to know when to make another follow up.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Slender,

How are you today? I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question.  Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos