Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

Intel - Net - 1.0.2.6 issues

Albin
Beginner

Recently I downloaded Intel - Net - 1.0.2.6 Drive. After the download was completed and everything was working fine. I shut down my PC and the next day I start up my PC. Then I notice that I have no ethernet connection but just wifi. I restart my PC and I got back my ethernet so I didn't think much about it. Next day I start my PC and I have no ethernet again so I restart my computer and then I get back ethernet.  At the time I didn't understand what was causing the problem but I read that you could reinstall the ethernet drive so I did that. Then on my start up I had ethernet. Then I saw I had a ned drive to install which was the 1.0.2.6 drive so I downloaded it again without knowing it was the drive that gave me the ethernet issue. Next start up I had no ethernet again so I reinstalled the ethernet drive again and I had ethernet on start up again. I see again I have the 1.0.2.6 drive to download and I notice that it is the issue. I dont know how I should fix it or what I should do because it just reinstalls automatically. 

tl;dr: Intel - Net - 1.0.2.6 drive causes my ethernet to stop working on my PCs initial start up. 

How should I fix it or what should I do?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Albin,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with your Ethernet connection. For us to further assist you on this request, please provide the information below. 

1.) What is the exact model of your Ethernet Controller?

2.) What is the brand and model of your system?

3.) What is the Operating System used?

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Albin
Beginner

Sorry for my late answer, I haven't been very active.

Model: Intel(R) Ethernet Controller I225-V

Brand and model of my system: ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING

Operating system: Windows 10

Not sure if this is the information you asked for but I hope it helps!

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Albin,

Good day!

We'd like to follow up the additional information requested for us to proceed checking your request. If you have additional questions and clarifications, feel free to let us know.

Awaiting to hear from you. 

Should there be no response from you, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Albin,

Thank you for the reply.

We will now proceed with closure as per your request. If you need any additional information in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos