Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Intel® Network Adapter Driver 23.5.1 release notes?

KRobe1
Beginner

I noticed a new minor update to the 23.5 driver to 23.5.1 has been posted but the release notes don't seem to show any specifics related to the failed teaming issue. Can someone at Intel illuminate us about this? I rolled back 1809 to 1803 due to numerous issues including the teaming problem and I hesitate to go back to 1809 unless certain issues like teaming are resolved.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VincentT_Intel
Hi KRobe1, Thank you for posting in Intel® Ethernet Community. The support for Intel(R) Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA2 and Intel(R) Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA4 is the only update in SW Release 23.5.1. Please let us know if there's other assistance needed. Best Regards, Vince Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VincentT_Intel
Hi KRobe1, Thank you for posting in Intel® Ethernet Community. The support for Intel(R) Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA2 and Intel(R) Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA4 is the only update in SW Release 23.5.1. Please let us know if there's other assistance needed. Best Regards, Vince Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
VincentT_Intel
Hi KRobe1, How are you? Just checking if you still need assistance regarding this topic. Looking forward to your response. Best Regards, Vince Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
KRobe1
Beginner

You answered my question about the release 23.5.1. I'm waiting for some movement on the issue of teaming under Windows 10. I rolled back to Windows 10 v1803 and the 23.5 release didn't even work properly with that when using a clean install. Too many issues with this release. I'm waiting for a more stable (actually working ANS) release.

0 Kudos
VincentT_Intel

Hi KRobe1,

Thank you for the feedback. Rest assured we'll post an update in the Intel® Ethernet Forum once there's new SW release related to Windows 10 v1809 ANS issues.

Best Regards,

Vince

Intel Customer Support

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos