4866 Discussions

Intel Network Card ?

apollo567
Beginner

Hello,

just a question please :

Does this Device Id :

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1563&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_01\6&3334B688&0&0010000A

point to any Intel related network card or at least a network card with a genuine Intel Chipset ?

Kind regards

apollo

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello apollo,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

DEV_1563 based on List of Supported Retail Intel® Ethernet Adapters link below is Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550-T2. You may check if out and look for DevID column.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005612/ethernet-products/gigabit-ethernet-adapters-up-to-2-5gbe.html

For us to identify if you are using an Intel Retail version of adapter, you may provide the PBA number or photos of the card. This would help us identify if you are using an Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) or retail version of Intel Ethernet Adapter.

You may refer to link below on how to Identify Your Intel® Network Adapter Model Using PBA Number

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007022/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

Feel free to let us know if you have questions or clarifications on this request.

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will reach out after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello apollo,

Good day!

This is just a follow up to check if you have read our initial reply on this request. If yes, please confirm and provide the additional information requested so we can confirm if you are using an Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) or retail version of Intel Ethernet Adapter.

Awaiting to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello apollo,

I hope you are doing good!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

May you have an amazing rest of the week!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
apollo567
Beginner
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello apollo,

No worries at all. 

We will be sending an email for you to attach the photos of the adapter. Please be reminded not to post the photos on this thread to avoid exposing confidential information. 

Hoping to hear from you soon. 

We will reach out after 3 business days in case we don't receive a reply. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello apollo,

Good day!

This is just a follow up for the additional information we requested. We also sent an email 5 days ago for you to attach the photos of the adapter. Please be reminded not to post the photos on this thread to avoid exposing confidential information. 

Awaiting to your reply. 

Should there be no response, we will after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello apollo,

Good day!

I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos