Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

Intel Network Connections for Windows 10 20H2

sebasgst
Beginner

Hello everyone, anyone knows if intel probably release Intel Advanced Network conections for Windows 10 20H2 (October Update)?, I already installed Windows 10 20H2 with Intel® I218-LM Adapter and the VLAN´s with Intel PROSet its not working. thank you so much.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mike_Intel

Hello sebasgst,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

As of the moment, there is no news yet on when is the next update is available. If you are using an embedded or onboard i218-LM Adapter, you may also contact the manufacturer of the card if they have a new driver.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello sebasgst,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

As of the moment, there is no news yet on when is the next update is available. If you are using an embedded or onboard i218-LM Adapter, you may also contact the manufacturer of the card if they have a new driver.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
sebasgst
Beginner

Oh, thank so much Michael, i have a Lenovo with integrated i219LM*, i cant upgrade to Windows 10 October update because i use the VLAN adapters from intel PROSet, i think is better to wait the upgrade w/ compatibility with W10 20H2

0 Kudos