Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4813 Discussions

Intel Pro 1000 pt Quad Port LP and windows 10 2004

rostam420
Beginner

Hi Guys I got an old HPz800 running windows 10 pro that I dumped a bunch of VMs on I purchased an intel quad port nic hoping to team it for more VM throughput to the lan but im running into some strange issues like when I download and try to install the proset utility it tells me there are no intel nics installed am I missing something super obvious here?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The 2004 update caught Intel off guard yet again and the update killed the Teams and VLAN support just like with the 1909 and 1903 updates before it. You will need to wait for Intel to release the fixes for this (rumor has it in the 25.1.1 package, whenever it ships).

...S

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello rostam420,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

As per our latest update, SW 25.1.1 will be available next week and brings support for Windows 10 20H1 (2004) including Team/VLAN configuration.

If you still have questions, please let us know, In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Thank you for this news Michael!

...S

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello N. Scott,

You are welcome.

Hello rostam420,

I just want to check if you still have questions, please let us know, In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
fredless
Beginner

Driver package version 25.1.1 did post recently and seems to have resolved the issue for our I210 and I219-LM NICs.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
That's (also) good to hear!
...S
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello rostam420,

I just want to update you that SW Release 25.1.1 is now available for download. Please check the link below:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22283/Intel-Ethernet-Adapter-Complete-Driver-Pack?product=...

If you still have questions, please let us know, In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello rostam420,

Just making a follow up if you tried downloading the latest driver. Are you still having the same issue?

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello rostam420,

I am sending another follow up to check if you still have clarifications. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
rostam420
Beginner

sorry work has been crazy

I seem to still have an issue when attempting to even install I am told by the driver pack that no intel (R) adapters are in the system 

but a ps get-netadapter shows this 

Ethernet 11 Intel(R) PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP ...#9 

Ethernet 14 Intel(R) PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP...#12

Ethernet 13 Intel(R) PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP...#11

Ethernet 12 Intel(R) PRO/1000 PT Quad Port LP...#10

so im not really sure 

0 Kudos