Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

Intel(R) 82583V Drivers not installing on Windows 10 Pro x64

WRoos
Beginner

Hello,

I'm trying to install the latest network drivers for my Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z but I keep getting this message:

This happens with the latest drivers from both Intel and Asus. Is there any way I can install the drivers? I need some WOL specific settings which are not available with the default driver Microsoft provides.

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I installed the driver from the original CD that came with the motherboard and the features I need seem to be working! Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CARL_W_Intel
Employee

The 82583V does not have drivers available from Intel directly (since they were not granted a waiver for MS WHQL certifications for the OS).

Therefore, the only drivers available for the controller are native 'inbox' drivers and are limited to the capabilities listed under the "Advanced' tab in Device Manager.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CARL_W_Intel
Employee

The 82583V does not have drivers available from Intel directly (since they were not granted a waiver for MS WHQL certifications for the OS).

Therefore, the only drivers available for the controller are native 'inbox' drivers and are limited to the capabilities listed under the "Advanced' tab in Device Manager.

0 Kudos