Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (11) I219-V Unable to install intel network connections software

HSM
New Contributor I

英特爾(R)以太網連接(11)I219-V無法安裝英特爾網絡連接軟件2.5.1.1

板載219-V是ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO(WI-FI) 

硬件識別碼:
PCI \ VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&SUBSYS_86721043&REV_00
PCI \ VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&SUBSYS_86721043
PCI \ VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&CC_020000
PCI \ VEN_8086&DEV_0D4D&CC_0200

1 Solution
HSM
New Contributor I

Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack

Version: 25.6 (Latest) Date: 12/18/2020

25.6 Released : https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22283/Intel-Ethernet-Adapter-Complete-Driver-Pack

Glad my problem is solved , The Z490 platform is installed correctly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
101 Replies
HSM
New Contributor I

Hi Crisselle,

Same error,

The installation process of Proset Utility still shows that there is no Intel network interface card.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Hsm&richard52,

Thank you the time that you took out of your busy schedules to carry out our recommendations. It is unfortunate to know that it still did not address your issue.

Please allow us some time to check on this.

We will get back to you no later than 3 business days from now.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
richard52
Novice

Hi,

I'm bought for testing another motherboard from another vendor (Gigabyte H470 HD3) with same Intel network interface (Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (11) I219-V). I'm trying to install PROSet utility - getting same intallation errors.

AlfredoS_Intel

Hi richard52,

Thank you for this information.

You installed the latest Windows 10 right?

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
richard52
Novice

Yep, Windows 10 Version 2004 (19041.450) with latest updates installed.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi richard52,

Thank you providing those information.

Please allow us some time to check on this. 

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
HSM
New Contributor I

After the ASUS manufacturer answered:
"Hello, the engineer confirmed that this situation is mainly because Intel has not included the I219V device ID used by the Z490 platform into the driver, so Intel PROSet and Intel Advanced Network Services cannot be used. Intel has been notified that , Intel will update the driver on the official website.. The detailed schedule has not been confirmed yet. I suggest you also feedback to Intel at the same time. Thank you!"

0 Kudos
JMG
Beginner

I have a GIGABYTE Z490 VISION G and I'm unable to get this ethernet port to work as well. I have tried the Gigabyte drivers which have not worked as device manager says driver not found on an unknown ethernet adapter. When I try to use the Intel PROSet drivers it tells me no Intel adapter found. Now I know why. Thank you HSM. Time to look for a Z490 without this ethernet adapter as currently the motherboard is a expensive paperweight. 

0 Kudos
richard52
Novice

Hi, Alfred,

Do you have any news about our problems?

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi richard52,

To answer your question, due to the complexity of the issue, please allow us more time to check on your concern. Our engineers are still investigating on the problem that you are experiencing. They are doing a simulation of the issue.

We will provide you with an update as soon as we have their findings. If we do not have any findings yet, we would update you every 5 business days. 

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
GCatt
Beginner

I'm having the same issue with my ASUS Z-170 Deluxe motherboard which has Intel I211 and Intel I219-V ethernet adapters. I'm running the latest Windows 10 release 2004. I've been able to install the latest Intel drivers, but my system hangs when I try and install Intel Advanced Network Services. I've tried all suggested options with no success.

Can you please me me know what I can do so I can use Intel Advanced Network Services on my computer? I need this to create a team using my two Intel network adapters.

Thank-you.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Hsm&richard52,

Please allow us more time to check on this.

Our engineers were not able to reproduce the issue on one machine and we are transferring to another machine to reproduce the test.

Hi GCatt,

To better assist you, we need to get some logs from your system. It will tell us the different driver version and components installed on your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-. After running it, you will be given an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
richard52
Novice

Hi Alfred,

Can you tell us model of motherboard on your testing machine, maybe i can buy it and use it in full functionality.

Maybe your engineers have need remote access to my machines to reproduce the test?

0 Kudos
GCatt
Beginner

Attached are the scan results for my system. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thank-you.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Richard52,

Thank you for suggestion here.

We will check with them.

For the remote access, we will also check if that is something that we can do.

Please allow us 3 business days to check.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support  

0 Kudos
HSM
New Contributor I

Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack Version: 25.3

Still the same error.

0 Kudos
richard52
Novice

Hi Alfred

Any news about our problem?

0 Kudos
richard52
Novice
0 Kudos
BrianERey
Beginner

Hi,

In case it is helpful, I too have the ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI) motherboard and have encountered this behavior.  In detail. . . in case it fills in any gaps or misunderstandings. . .

First, it's probably worth pointing out that the network driver is not installed by Windows out of the box even though this happens normally on my older motherboard (Z170 chipset) that has the same adapter.  Instead, upon installing Windows on a ROG Maximus XII Hero (WI-FI), you're left with no operating network adapters.

When I run the latest driver install package from Intel (PROWinx64.exe), the application only allows "Device Drivers" as an option (there is no checkbox available for the PROSet Suite).

When I click Next, and Install, after some file copying an alert box appears stating "Cannot install drivers.  No Intel Adapters are present in the computer."

The good news is that, even with this error message, after clicking OK, it turns out that the basic driver did actually install, and normal network operation can then take place.  But, of course, if I ever need VLANs or other PROSet Suite capabilities, I'll be stuck.

Please le me know if I can help supplement any information and/or help out the OP.  Otherwise, I'll stay quiet so as not to interfere.

Thanks!

--Brian

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Richard52,

Thank you for following up.

We hope we can give you an answer right now, unfortunately, our engineers are still checking on the issue.

Please allow us more time to check.

We will try to reach out to you after 3 business days

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Hsm&richard52,

Thank you for waiting for our update.

As much as we would like to help you, our engineers were not able to replicate the issue that you are experiencing, and due to this reason we encourage you to contact ASUS back regarding this one, since they are the manufacturer of the motherboard and the device is a LAN on motherboard (LOM).

You may try a new driver version, 25.4 that will be released soon. If it does not still address the concern, we strongly recommend to carry out our advice above.

We hope for your kind understanding and consideration on this.

We look forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos