Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4809 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (14) I219-V : Interrupt status failed

chewming
Beginner

i just buy New Motherboard this week. 
after i completed install the PC system. 
my Networking Keep have issue ... 
- After around 30 minute didn't use the PC ...  the Internet Connection will disconnect ..
i need to re-start my PC or re-set the network card driver just can use back the internet .. 
- After i check intel website. 
I started the hardware test from Intel and got the message Interrupt Status Failed.
- Is that normal or does one have to fix it.

My Motherboard Model: ASUS PRIME B560M-A

What does the interrupt status stand for? 
Can someone help me?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello chewming,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We are sorry to hear that you are facing Interrupt status failed issue on your Ethernet. For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. What is the operating system that you are using for this.

2. What is the current driver version of your Intel Etherent I219-V.

3. Please provide us your SSU (System Support Utility) so we can have a better look of your system. 

Please follow the steps below if you are not familiar on how to get your SSU;

1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

2. Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

4. Please attach your SSU here on the thread.

Also just to give a heads up, since you are using an ASUS PRIME B560M-A Motherboard this would be considered an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) and we would have limited support for this however we will try to check if we can provide you further assistance on this.

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello chewming,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your query. Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications on this request. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello chewming,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
chewming
Beginner

After checking with Technical People ..

We suspect the Hardware for the LAN Port at Motherboard was damage ...

i have buy Additional LAN CARD to use now ...

i try to claim warranty of the mother board i just buy ...

but, feel sad loh ...

just buy NEW motherboard already have defect on LAN PORT

0 Kudos