Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4813 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V Network link is disconnected.

AShak5
Beginner

Hello , the problem is this: While surfing the web browser, downloading files or other network activity all okay when I go online game ( CS:GO , League of Legends , World of Tanks) ) I start to lost packets ,after that just (Connection problem)and i need to reconnect or restart my ethernet adapter, it does not depend on time, load or from the network server, one time everything is OK and sometimes LAG and dissconected ,cable for direct \ cable from the router, it does not matter , the problem remains.Help please what to do, where to find the problem. Configuration of computer Motherboard : Z97-Pro Gamer (last BIOS) , adapter Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I218-V (last http://link.tweakbit.com/tds/7fDU?source=SFdrv driver from Intel), Win7 Ultimate !

0 Kudos
3 Replies
st4
New Contributor III

Hi AnandaShake,

Have you tried using the latest driver from Asus the board vendor, please get in touch with Asus for latest driver and they can further assist you to check on the hardware part since this is an onboard NIC.

rgds,

wb

0 Kudos
AShak5
Beginner

Thanks for the answer, but I tried to install the driver from the original CD that was in the motherboard box, it did not help, as I have tried to install on a clean system all the latest drivers from the ASUS and INTEL website....:( help me pls i dont know what to do now , btw i try to install Win10, and lastes drivers from ASUS and Intel , but all is same

0 Kudos
st4
New Contributor III

Hi AnandaShake,

Please contact Asus to check on the hardware part of the NIC. as they are in best postion to check on the physical part to isolate the issue.

rgds,

wb

0 Kudos