Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V

DAKITO
Beginner

Hola tengo el adaptador Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V pero esta limitado a 100Mbps quisiera saber como puedo quitarle ese limite ya que mi plan es de 300Mbps. Al  colocar en el adaptador velocidad y duplex se desconecta la red.

Hello, I have the Intel (R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V adapter but it is limited to 100Mbps. I would like to know how I can remove that limit since my plan is 300Mbps. Placing the speed and duplex adapter disconnects the network.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello DAKITO,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please provide the following information that would help in checking your request.

1. What is the Operating System used?

2. Model of your motherboard/system.

3. Is this is newly built system? If no, for how long is the system working fine?

4. When was the issue first encountered?

5. Is the 300Mbps a guaranteed rate form your Internet provider? 

6. Do you have another system or computer that you can use to test the speed of your Internet? This will help in isolating the issue.

7. What is the current driver version installed on your system and where it was downloaded from? 

8. Can you share if the Speed & Duplex settings on Advanced tab property of the Ethernet Controller is set to Auto Negotiation? 

9. Please double check if the established connection speed in the settings can reach 1Gbps. To confirm this, go to Network and Internet Settings; View your Network Properties and scroll down to Link speed (Receive/Transmit).

We hope to hear from you soon. 

Should there be no response, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello DAKITO,

Good day!

We'd like to follow up the information requested for us to proceed checking your query. Should you need more time in gathering the details, feel free to let us know and we will be glad to adjust our follow up date.

Awaiting to your reply.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello DAKITO,

I hope you're doing good!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos