Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Controller I225-V can't use in sometimes, unless when I reload the driver

WalterZhang
Beginner

I have Intel(R) Ethernet Controller I225-V work with CentOS 7.9. However,  when I start the system, the Network can't use, unless when I reload the driver in sometimes. 

I have found some info from Network Issues with Intel® Ethernet Controller I225-V

however, I don't know how did I do in CentOS or another Linux.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello WalterZhang,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

After checking, CentOS 7.9 is not listed as supported Operating System for Intel(R) Ethernet Controller I225-V hence, we do not have a driver for this. Sharing with you the list of Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Ethernet Controllers (LOM)

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055236/ethernet-products/gigabit-ethernet-controllers-up-to-2-5gbe.html

Additionally, please share the brand and model of your system where the I225 is embedded as we may need to refer you to your manufacturer for further assistance.

Please feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications on this matter. 

Awaiting to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello WalterZhang,

Good day!

This is just a follow up to check if you have read our initial reply. If yes, please confirm and provide the brand and model of your system where the I225 is embedded as we may need to refer you to your manufacturer for further assistance.

Hoping to hear from you soon. 

Should there be no response, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello WalterZhang,

I hope you're doing good!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Have an amazing day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos