Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4809 Discussions

Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection lässt nur 80 bis 100 Mbits durch statt 250 mbits

ManoM
Beginner

Ich habe große Probleme mit meinem neuen Mainboard X570 AORUS ELITE mit Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection Adapter.

Mein Intel Gigabits LAN lässt nur 80 bis100 Mbits durch, obwohl ich eine Geschwindigkeit bis zum 288 Mbits habe, alle Treiber sind Aktuell und heute habe ich auch mein Bios aktualisiert, aktuelle Bios Version für meine Mainboard F36.  

Alles zeigen das der Intel Network eine Geschwindigkeit bis zum 1000 Mbits erreichen kann, lässt aber trotzdem nur 80 bis 100 Mbits durch.

Vom DSL ist es nichts, habe ich auch getestet,LAN-Kabel benutze ich CAT 6, sind noch 2 Computer auf diesem Netzwerk, die andere zwei haben Geschwindigkeit bis 288 Mbits, vom Anbieter her haben wir 250 Mbits Leitung,  nur diese hier mit der Teuer X570 AORUS ELITE und der Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection schafft gerademal 80 bis 100 Mbits, keine 288 Mbits.

Vom Kurze bin ich auf Windows 11 umgestiegen, aber die Probleme mit Intel® I211 Gigabit Network Connection sind geblieben.

Intel PROSet Configurations Utility zeigt 2 Probleme;

Interrupt_Status : Fehlgeschlagen

Loopback_Test  : Fehlgeschlagen

Das Programm zeigt aber nicht wie man so was beheben kann. alle andere Tests, Kabel Test oder Verbindung Test steht "Keine Fehler festgestellt".

Alles was Läuft auf meinem Netzwerk, habe ich entsprechende Screenshots  gemacht, siehe Anhang.

Hat vielleicht eine Idee was ich noch machen kann, irgendwas vielleicht das ich übersehen habe!!!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

"Bitte beachten Sie, dass ich Sie nur auf Englisch unterstützen kann. Ich habe ein Web-Übersetzungstool verwendet, um diese Antwort zu übersetzen, daher kann es zu einer ungenauen Übersetzung kommen."

Hello ManoM,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Since you are using an Intel I211 Gigabit Network Connection as per checking this is an embedded network controller in which we have limited support. 

Please do the recommended steps found on our article "Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V Unable to Reach Gigabit Speed" on the link below. Although this is for an I219-V, the recommended steps can be also applied on your I211 Gigabit Network Connection. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058667/ethernet-products/gigabit-ethernet-controllers-up-to-2-5gbe.html

In case our recommended steps will not solve your issue, we would advise to contact your motherboard manufacturer, since you are using an Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) on-board Ethernet controller. 

It would be best to get in touch with Gigabyte for further support since they have customized drivers and software to enable or alter features on your system. They are in best position where you can seek assistance so you would not lose any features or customizations of the Ethernet controller. 

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
ManoM
Beginner
Hello Zig_M_Intel,

thank you very much, could I identify and fix the problem, the link was very helpful.

I tested the whole thing again part by part, I used a new LAN cable CAT 7, and although the cable is new, that was the cause of the problem.
Cable changed to a CAT6 and the network adapter now achieves maximum speed. Thank you very much again.

Greetings MamoM

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello ManoM,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

Thank you very much for providing us an update and we are glad that you were able to determine the faulty cable that have caused the issue. We'd also like to know if you have any other questions or clarifications, please let us know so we would know if we can close the thread.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
ManoM
Beginner

Hello Zig_M_Intel

my problem has been deleted, I have no further questions, I am happy and satisfied, you are welcome to close the thread. Thank you very much again.

Regards ManoM

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello ManoM,

Thank you very much for advising us, we will now close this thread. For future inquiries please feel free to post a new question. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos