Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

Intel® Silicon Photonics 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Optical Transceiver version

YB
Novice

Hi,

I have some questions regarding Intel® Silicon Photonics 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Optical Transceiver. While searching for this product in Intel ARK, I noticed that in its ordering and spec information, there are several different version for optical transceiver with 2km Reach, such as MM# 953546, 957185 (version XT), 957513 (version AT), 963794 (version KS) and many more. Some of their status are active and some are reschedule. Can you help to advise what is the difference between these version?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello YB,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We understand that you already raised a ticket for this query via web. Just to confirm, are you able to log an inquiry on Intel® Silicon Photonics link below, scroll down to "Learn More About Silicon Photonics" and click on Contact Us?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/silicon-photonics/silicon-photonics-overview.html

If yes, do you hear any feedback from them? If none, kindly advise so we can further check this on our end.

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
YB
Novice

Hi Crisselle,

Yes I am able to log an inquiry with the "contact us" feature in link provided, however I still do not get any feedback on the inquiry.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello YB,

Thank you for the swift response. 

We are sorry to hear that you still haven't got any response from them. Please allow us to further check this on our end. We will get back to you as soon as possible but no later than 3 business days. 

Hoping for your kind patience. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello YB,

Good day!

Please be informed that we already forwarded your query to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible to assist you further on your query.

We will now proceed closing this request on our end. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for choosing Intel and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos