Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4874 Discussions

Intel X710 T2L problem with one port

Milos1
Beginner
I have a problem with one port on the card. After restarting Windows Server 2022, one port is inactive and the other works normally. After deactivation and reactivation, everything works normally until the server is restarted. It also happens on another same server.
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Milos1,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Can you send photos of the X710 card on both sides for us to check if the unit is not an OEM unit?
  2. Is it working fine before?
  3. What is the brand and model of your server system?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Milos1
Beginner
Hallo Michael,

thank you for the answer.

1. Now I can't take a picture of the card. I can only do it on Monday.

2. The complete system has just been installed, everything is new.

3. Server is: Fujitsu RX 2450 M1 and Windows Server 2022 Datacenter

0 Kudos
Milos1
Beginner
Hallo Michael,

I forgot to write something else, and that is the current drivers on the Windows Server

Treiberanbieter: Intel
Treiberdatum: 06.09.2022
Treiberversionen: 1.16.206.3

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Milos1,

Thank you for the quick reply. Just to confirm, are you using a PCIe X710 card or is it onboard? And did you purchase the network card separately or is it bundled with the server system?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Milos1
Beginner
Hallo Michael,

card is PCI X710-T2L. It was purchased together with the system, the configurator states that it is supported for that server model.

Best regards
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Milos1,

Thank you again for the prompt reply. We need more details to further check this issue. It is unusual that the network card is behaving this way.

1. I know that you can only take photos of the network card on Monday, however I am still waiting for it for us to validate the cards. Kindly send them once you have it.
  2. Please help generate the ssu logs of the system, kindly download the utility here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?wapkw=ssu

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Milos1,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just sending a soft follow up on the information that we requested for us to further assist you. We will wait for your reply. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Milos1,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos