4808 Discussions

Intel infiband 12800 switch auto backup not working

DShet5
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello DShet5,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Regarding your concern, we have a different team who can answer and guide you for further assistance. Please open the link below and for their contact details. Thank you.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007466/network-and-i-o/fabric-products.html

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

Mike_Intel

Hello DShet5,

I just want to check if you already tried to contact the team that I referred.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello DShet5,

I am sending another follow up on the information that I requested. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
DShet5
Beginner

Hi Mate ,

I had raised tac case and there is bug in version and no fix and workaround .

Thanks

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello DShet5,

I am sorry to hear that. You may continue to coordinate with them on when they can provide a workaround or fix. As for this thread, since you are already talking with them, can we close this thread now?

Best regards,

Michael L.

DShet5
Beginner

Yes, please . Thanks for support mate

0 Kudos