Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

Internet Connection

OutrunSZN1
Beginner
The internet was working just fine and then out of nowhere a problem with the intel r I211 gigabit is now experiencing errors. I am not sure what to do in order to fix this. I do not have a wireless chip so I need this to work anything that requires internet like updating drivers will not work due to the fact I have no internet to do so. Any way to fix this?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel

Hello, OutrunSZN1.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I received your ticket regarding this particular ethernet controller, and I will be assisting you with this.

Please let me know the following:

1. Is this an embedded adapter?

2. Was it included with the system or did you purchase it separately?

3. What is the model of the system?

- You can use the Intel SSU to generate a complete system report and provide us with the information.

4. Have you performed any type of troubleshooting steps? like testing different ethernet cables or install any particular drivers?

5. Are you aware of any changes that took place in the system before this happened? (hardware or software changes)

I will follow up on January 3rd in case additional time is required.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, OutrunSZN1.

I wanted to follow up on this community thread to check if if you had any questions regarding my previous response.

I will follow up again on January 6th, but I can move this to a later date of required.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, OutrunSZN1.

This post is to inform you about the thread closure.

I previously tried to obtain more information to properly diagnose the issue, but there was no response after trying to follow up.

The thread will be closed right now, and it will no longer be monitored by Intel support, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, just open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos