Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

Internetfreigabe geht nicht

KTesc
Beginner

Hallo, ich habe eine Intel (R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V Netzwerkkarte.

Kann man mit dieser eine Internerfreigabe durchführen ? Habe mir einen Realtek 8812BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC Adapter besorgt und an meinem PC angeschlossen. Ich möchte ein WLAN Netz aufbauen um mit meinem Handy den Internetzugang über den PC, der über LAN an der FritzBox angeschlossen, mit zu benutzen. Ich habe zwar mit dem Handy eine Verbindung zu dem Wireless Adapter, aber keine Internetverbindung.

Habe schon alles mögliche über die Internetfreigabe über Goggle gefunden, komme aber damit einfach nicht klar. Kann das an der Netzwerkkarte liegen?

Ich hoffe es kann mir jemand helfen .

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

So, you want to implement a hotspot, using this PC, that you can use from your smartphone. You will use the PC's Ethernet connection to access the Internet and its wireless capability (provided by the USB NIC) to host the wireless connection(s). You are saying that the smartphone can connect to the hotspot but is unable to access the internet.

If, from the PC itself, you can connect to the Internet, then the issue is not with the Ethernet connection. The issue would then be in the hotspot software.

What O/S are you running?

...S

0 Kudos
KTesc
Beginner

Hallo, danke für die Antwort.

was meinen sie mit O/S ?

Wenn sie das Betriebssystem des Smartphone meinen. IPhoneX mit iOS13

Unter: Netsh wlan start hostednetwork bekomme ich am PC immer die Meldung: Das gehostete Netzwerk wurde nicht gestartet

Die Gruppe oder Ressourcen haben für diesen Vorgang nicht dien richtigen Zustand.

Ich weis aber nicht wo man da was einstellen muss um den richtigen Zustand zu bekommen.

Klausi

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No, I mean Operating System on the PC.

...S​

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello KTesc,

I just want to check if you are still having issues with your Intel® Ethernet Connection I218-V.

If you do, please tell us and kindly reply to us in English since we can only provide support in English Language.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello KTesc,

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos