Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

Is XL710-QDA2 compatiable with DL380 Gen 10 and PowerEdge R640

Bao
Beginner

Can I use XL710-QDA2  with DL380 Gen 10 and Dell PowerEdge R640?  Is it compatiable OS Redhat 8.x? Please help me.  Thanks for your support.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Bao,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Regarding the OS compatibility of the XL710-QDA2, please check the link below. As per that link, Linux 8.0 is validated.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000025890/ethernet-products.html

However, I am really sorry to inform you that the compatibility between XL710-QDA2 and Dell system/products should be answered by Dell. Each system will have a list of supported components so it is best to contact Dell for further verification of the compatibility. Please check the link below for the Dell support site:

http://support.dell.com/

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Bao,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just checking if you are now talking to Dell to further check the compatibility between the network card and the system. 

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Bao,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up hoping that you are now talking with Dell regarding your compatibility inquiry. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Bao
Beginner

Hi Michael_L_ Intel2,

Thanks for your information. Our server worked well with card XL710-QDA2.  Thank you very much.

0 Kudos