Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

Is there any I210-AS/IS PCB layout files to use as reference?

JBlic
Beginner

I work for a design consultant comany and our customer wants to create there own I210 SFP network card

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello JBlic,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

You may check the schematic and layout section of I210 technical library for the needed documentation. You may need to register to the website to download the documents.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/products-and-solutions/networking-and-io/ethernet-controller-i210-i211/technical-library.html?grouping=rdc%20Content%20Types&sort=title:asc

Hope the above informaiton was of help to your query. Should you have additional questions and clarifications, please let us know and we will be glad to be of help.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
JBlic
Beginner

Hi Crisselle,

Thank you for your answer, I do have downloaded the PDF schematics and datasheets for this device, I have registered an account on Intel website, is there some other location to register in order to download more information? Like

pcb files and things like that.

Thank you.

Regards

Jonas Blick

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jonas,

You are welcome.

While we are checking this internally, we'd like to double check if you were also able to check the "Guides" section on the link provided above? It seems like there are some documents added on the site and we'd like to confirm if the document needed is still not on the technical library of Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 and I211 Series .

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JBlic
Beginner

Hi,

Yes, I can see the link, but the guide document isnt what Im looking for. "Network Controller Sideband Interface (NC-SI): Overview and Performance" doesnt include any PCB information

Thank you

Jonas Blick

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jonas,

We appreciate your quick response.

Please allow us to continue check on this request. Rest assured that we will get back to you within 1-3 business days.

Hoping for your patience.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jonas,

Good day!

We'd like to double check the specific information you are looking on the PCB layout. Kindly share more information as this would help us in further checking your request.

Awaiting to your reply.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JBlic
Beginner
Hi Crisselle, We (Syncore Technologies) are looking into developing an fiber based ethernet card usign the i210 chipset, therefore I want to get access to information like ref. designs, ref. pcb layouts, production/test tools, eeprom documentation and all I can get on the i210 chipset to minimize any issues and speed up development. I have now requested and priviliged account that I hope gets approved, I think we need to sign an CNDA but that shouldnt be any issue my boss says. So right now Im waiting for this approval and then I hopefully can get access to some more documentation on the i210 chipset. Thank you and best regards Jonas Blick Den tors 19 sep. 2019 kl 03:00 skrev Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jonas,

Thank you for the reply.

We have checked some of the files on our end and it include documentation such as I2110 AS/IS reference design Serdes-SFP Reference Design and EepromAccessTool Usage guide. However, these files require elevated access and can only be accessed once your request was approved. We hope that you can double check on it once you have the access and can confirm if those are the files you are looking for.

With this, we would ask if you want to keep this request open or you want to proceed with closure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JBlic
Beginner

Hi Crisselle,

Thank you for the help, I think you can close this issue.

Regards

Jonas Blick

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Jonas,

Good day!

We hope that the information you are looking for is indeed on the files available for I210 technical library. We will now proceed closing this request. Thank you for your time and cooperation throughout the process. Should you have any other concerns or assistance needed in the future, feel free to post a new question.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos