Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

KIller nic 3.0 newest version tabs disappearing

Reaper0983
New Contributor I

Like the subject line says my killer nic apps tabs will randomly disappear on restart.  ive tried a clean install of the so

Reaper0983_0-1627278631604.png

ftware and drivers and the problem persists.  

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Reaper0983,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Since your issue is regarding our Killer network card , we need to route this thread to the correct group so you will be better assisted by the proper team.

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Reaper0983,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Have you tried the steps from the following link to perform a clean install?

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058906/ethernet-products.html

3. Was the issue present on version 2.0? 

Best regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Reaper0983, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Reaper0983
New Contributor I

nothing has changed.  if i resume from sleep or shutdown they disappear the only way to get them back is to close and reopen the app or restart my pc.  something about resume doesnt work correctly with this app.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Reaper0983, 

In order to help you further, please provide the following:

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

2. Was the issue present on version 2.0? 

3. Can you take a video where we can see the issue? One video from before and after you bring the unit from sleep mode.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.      

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Reaper0983, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Reaper0983, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos