Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4875 Discussions

KfeCo11X64 Seemingly causing blue screen of death

Axiomatikally
Beginner

I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and everything had been going fine but all of a sudden, I'm now getting significant blue screen of death (today, 6 alone within an hour). I seem to know how to cause them by opening steam and just browsing would lead to it. 

After looking into the minidump, the last entry was:

KfeCo11X64+0x1db1f

I have attached the latest dumpfile. I Believe this is connected to the Killer Networking drivers but everything says it is up-to-date.

The only thing I've done recently was uninstalled ZoneAlarm and upgraded to BitDefender's total security which includes a firewall. 

If it is a case that Windows 11 just isn't compatible... I'm happy to revert to windows 10. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Irwan_Intel

Hello Axiomatikally,

Thank you for reaching out to the Intel Ethernet Communities.

To address the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) issue on your Acer Predator PH517-51 system, I recommend the following steps:

1) Contact Acer support: Reach out to Acer's support team for specialized assistance in diagnosing and resolving the problem. They have the knowledge and resources to provide specific guidance for your Acer Predator model. You can find support information on the Acer website at the following link: https://www.acer.com/hk-en/support?search=PH517-51&filter=global_download&suggest=Predator%20PH517-51;1

2) Obtain drivers from Acer: To ensure compatibility and optimal performance, it is recommended to download the drivers directly from Acer's support website. This will provide you with the necessary updates and downloads specifically tailored for your Acer Predator PH517-51 system.

Additionally, you can create a thread in the Intel wireless communities for further support specifically related to Killer software. 

You can visit the Intel wireless community at https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/bd-p/wireless and create a thread detailing your issue with the Killer software. The community members and Intel experts can provide guidance, troubleshooting tips, and potential solutions to help resolve the problem.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hi Axiomatikally,

I'm just checking in to see if you've had a chance to review our previous post. Please inform us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hi Axiomatikally,

Kindly note that as we have not received any response from our previous follow-ups, we will be closing this request. 

If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos