Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4853 Discussions

Killer E2400 Gigabit Ethernet

Deanjb
Beginner

I am using the Killer E2400 Gigabit Ethernet. I've been told technical support has been discontinued.

It came installed on a Dell 8930 XPS.

I am using Windows 11.

I went to the Intel downloads site and tried installing the update Intel showed as available for my pc - 

Intel® Killer Performance Suite -

but it said I was unable to install

the Killer Control Center as I didn't have the wireless products installed necessary,

However the download also said This Software Release version does not include new drivers for the Killer E2200, Killer E2400, Killer, E2500, Killer 1525 Wireless, Killer 1535 Wireless, Killer 1435 Wireless, or the Killer AX500 Wireless adapters, but the Killer Networking Software can be installed on the systems with the above adapters. 

I would appreciate any suggestions on what to do about this.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ivagin
New Contributor II

Hello!

Since Intel has destroyed support for some network controllers, you will not get help from them.

Install the Killer 9.0.0.50 driver from the Update center, then you can install Killer Performance Suite.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Deanjb,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Since your issue is regarding our Killer E2400 Gigabit Ethernet, we need to route this thread to the correct group so you will be better assisted by the proper team.

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello Deanjb

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, you can find more information in our article "Customer Support Options for Discontinued Intel® Killer™ Wireless and Intel® Killer™ Ethernet Products" 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Boycott_This_Company
David_G_Intel and @Mike_Intel,
It sounds like with the use of the word "our" when referring to Intel that you're giving a false impression to the community that Intel designed the software for the Killer E2400 GB Ethernet adapter. When in fact, the company Rivet Networking, aka, Bigfoot Networking, designed the software and who Intel bought out. Intel didn't contribute Jack **bleep**te to Qualcomm or Rivet. And just to be even more clear, Intel didn't design motherboards for many of the network controllers that Intel immediately ended support for. Killer is the most apropo name that Intel could have acquired. It'll go down in history to describe what Intel did to many network controllers that used to be supported by a very good company.

Just as a reminder to this community-Intel's CEO - Brian Krzanich, sold millions of dollars' worth of Intel stock four months before the public learned of Spectre and Meltdown.

According to a filing made with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Krzanich completed a number of transactions in which he exercised his employee stock options to purchase Intel shares at a lower price and immediately sold those shares on the open market In fact, all shares he could part with under corporate bylaws. Intel is a sleaze company - they always have been and always will be - chasing the almighty dollar while throwing their clients / customers under the bus.
RickKeifer
Beginner

This is terrible.  i have in support products from Dell and there is a major issue with the E2400 card and Verizon circuits....

What are we supposed to do. This card is less than a year old?????

Rick Keifer

0 Kudos