Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

Killer network reinstallation | Ethernet adapter missing

Daltug
Beginner
Hello,

Due to problems with killer network center I had to redownload both the driver and center. As I have finished reinstallation of “Performance Suite” from intel website, my computer no longer recognizes my ethernet adapter. Checked through device manager aswell.

I am looking for support on how to resolve this issue before I resort ro complete windows reinstallation
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Daltug,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Since your issue is regarding our Killer network adapter, we need to route this thread to the correct group so you will be better assisted by the proper team.

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Daltug,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your computer.

Before we continue further, can you provide the exact brand and model name of your ethernet adapter?  

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Daltug,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Daltug
Beginner

Hello,

I do not know my exact ethernet adapter model as it is part of the laptop MSI GS75 series.
Problem was solved by windows update page having an intel install available which solved this issue.

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Daltug, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I am glad to know that you fix the issue by performing Windows updates.

I will proceed to close this thread, however, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you face any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos