Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Meaning of product name suffix of I350

bcu
Beginner

the device name displayed in dialog "Network Connections" is just I350-T4 while the names with suffix AM2, AM4 and BT2 are listed in the page for driver download. What's the difference among them?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello bcu,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

To know the difference of the cards that you mentioned. Kindly go the link below and click om each card for the specifications.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/series/59679/intel-ethernet-controller-i350-series.html

Since you mentioned that "Network Connections", there is a big chance that your ethernet card is onboard.

You may also contact your board manufacturer to get the specific model embedded on the board for you to know the correct driver to download.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello bcu,

I hope you had a great weekend. I just want to check if you still have clarifications regarding this thread and if you already tried contacting the manufacturer of your board to further check the onboard network card.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello bcu,

I am sending another follow up to check if you already talked to the

manufacturer of board to know the exact model of your card. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos