Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

My Ethernet Connection (5) I219-LM is not working

tropicans
Beginner

Hi there,

My Ethernet Connection (5) I219-LM is not working. There is no blinking light on it. I've done several test using Intel(R) PROSet Adapter Configuration Utility, and no issue on hardware test (only on Loopback Test). hereby I attach my SSU file.

nb. I also tried using USB Ethernet Adapter and the connection works properly.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello tropicans,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities and we sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. 

Can you please provide the following information that would help us in checking the issue.

1.) What is the exact model of your system?

2.) What is the Operating System used?

3.) Based on the SSU logs provided, you are currently using driver from Intel. Have you tried installing the driver provided by your manufacturer to check if it will help in fixing the issue as you are using an OEM Ethernet controller? 

The software drivers linked from Intel page are generic versions, and can be used for general purposes. However, OEMs might have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the software or software packaging they provide. To avoid any potential installation incompatibilities on your OEM system, Intel recommends that you check with your OEM and use the software provided via your system manufacturer.

We look forward to your reply.

In case we don't hear from you, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
LouCa
Beginner

Hi!
I got a similar problem. Couldn't connect to sites
And it would be interesting to hear recommendations in this regard.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello tropicans,

Good day! 

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your request. If you have additional questions and clarifications, feel free to let us know.

Hello LouCa,

We are sorry to hear that you encountered the similar problem. Will you please also provide the information requested on our previous post?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days.

Best regards, 

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello tropicans and LouCa,

How are you doing today? 

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

May you have an amazing day ahead!

Best regards, 

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
pdnRPH
Novice

I can very, very slowly connect to the internet. Cannot type but 1 work at a time. I need help. Dell has checked everything, and wants me to install Windows. I did a refresh Windows. Did not help. I need a new driver for either this one or the wifi built in card. 

Intel® Ethernet Connection (2) I219-LM

•  

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

0 Kudos