Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4855 Discussions

My Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V is showing error code 10

gustavo_salsa
Beginner

One day i turned my computer on and my internet wasn't working, i later saw that my ethernet device was showing error code 10(this devide can not be initiated) i tried a lot of things, including downloading intel driver dowloader and it did not helped, i had a lot of problems trying to update the drivers and in the end the error persisted, i tried to uninstall all network drivers and installing them again but it resulted in nothing. i noticed something strage when i uninstalled all intel network drivers and then rebooted my pc to then reinstall the drivers again, but to my surprise the ethernet connection was back at the device manager, i proceeded to unnistall the device and then install the intel drivers again, but when it installed the error proceded. a clue on what its happening is that when i open intel proset adapter configuration utility, it shows that the ethernet connection i217-v its disabled, even when i enable it. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello gustavo_salsa,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with your Ethernet Connection. Rest assured that we will help you as much as we can in resolving this issue.

Kindly provide information below that would help with the investigation.

1.) Is this a newly built system? 

2.) Is there any software or hardware changes prior to the issue? Did you add new hardware or software on your system prior to the issue? 

3.) What is the Operating System used?

4.) Exact model of your motherboard? 

5.) Current driver version of your Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V?

Awaiting to your reply.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello gustavo_salsa,

Good day!

We'd like to follow up the information we are requesting for us to proceed checking your query. If you need additional time on this, please let us know and we will be glad to adjust our follow up date.

Hoping to hear from you soon. 

Should there be no response, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello gustavo_salsa,

How are you doing? 

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos