Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

My Internet speed is capped at 100/100 mbps on i219 v

ZENN
Novice

I think I have a problem with my driver or software already check my lan cable(cat6) my router is also cappable of 1 gbps aswell. Can someone help? mainboard is z390elite Down there is my ssu report

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II

Did you contact your ISP ... seems like they might help?

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ZENN,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check and investigate the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Are you using an onboard Network card?
  2. Is it working fine before?
  3. Can you share a screenshot of the issue?
  4. Can you provide the link of your latest driver?
  5. Can you share some troubleshooting steps that you tried so far?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Mike_Intel

Hello ZENN,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending a follow up on the following details for us to check your inquiry.

1. Are you using an onboard Network card?
  2. Is it working fine before?
  3. Can you share a screenshot of the issue?
  4. Can you provide the link of your latest driver?
  5. Can you share some troubleshooting steps that you tried so far?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

ZENN
Novice

Sorry for a 3 week late answer I almost forgot that I post this

1.Yes its a onboard network card 

2.I never tried 1gbps speed before but but the last time its working fine for a speed at 60mbps

3.Yes, here you can see its capped at 100/100mbps

4. I didnt update my driver its a same driver as the day I have my pc since 2019

5.I,ve tried some new lan cable and find a driver but didnt install anything yet cus i know i will mess this up

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ZENN,

Thank you for the prompt reply. Let me clarify some information from your reply.

1. What is your OS?
  2. Have you tried checking with the board manufacturer of they have the latest driver for your onboard network card?
  3. I understand that you are having second thoughts in installing the latest driver, however those drivers contain the fixes for the issues.
  4. You may also follow the step below on how to clean install the driver.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058304/ethernet-products.html?productId=49188&localeCode=us_en

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
ZENN
Novice

1.Im currently running on a window10

2.No, Ive not yet contact them for a help but I'll try that out

4.Not yet but how can I find the right driver for my computer?

thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ZENN,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just checking if you tried our last recommendations to update the driver and perform clear driver installation.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ZENN,

Thank you so much for the update. By the way, what is the brand and model of your board or system?

Regarding the driver, here is our latest driver for your I219-V, just follow the clean driver installation procedure in installing the latest driver.

Latest driver:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10

Clean driver installation steps:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058304/ethernet-products.html?productId=49188&localeCode=us_en

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ZENN,

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I am just making a follow up on the brand and model of your system.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Make sure you check ALL cables and switches.  They must be cat 5e or greater.  If you are splittig a cable, do not do that.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ZENN,

I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos