Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

My internet is slow

NaponL
Beginner

Hello , I need help

Yesterday, I install gigabit internet(500mbs) in my house. The problem is my computer is the only device in the house that have slow connection. My mobile phones get around 200-300 mbs while my laptop gets around 500 mbs using lan. 

My network driver is intel ethernet connection i219-v. I try to re-install the driver and its not working.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Naponl,

We are just following up.

It looks like you need more time to provide the information that we asked.

We will follow up again after 3 business days. Should we not hear from you, our system may automatically close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
NaponL
Beginner

I only see this reply . What do I need to provide?

0 Kudos
Engine
New Contributor I

alfredos is a copy paste bot, don't mind him. i dont think you'll find real help here, sorry mate =/

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi NaponL,

Thank you for your response.

We are humbly sorry that you did not see our first message.

We were asking for are SSU logs. To get these logs, please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-. After running it, you will be given an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply.

We look forward to hearing from you. If we do not get your reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Naponl,

It looks like you need more time to provide the information that we asked for.

We will follow up again after 3 business days. Should we not hear from you, our system may automatically close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
NaponL
Beginner

Sorry for the late reply! Here's the attachment

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Naponl,

Thank you providing those logs.

Before we analyze the logs, please allow us to ask for more information regarding the issue:

1. May we know what is the speed that you are getting on the system with the built-in network adapter?

2. May we know what speed test website are you using to measure the connection?

3. Aside from updating the drivers, have you done any additional troubleshooting?

Please allow us some time to check on this.

We will get back to you no later than 3 business days from now.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Naponl,

It looks like you need more time to provide the information that we asked.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Naponl, 

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. We know that this is important for you to get it resolved, and it is also equally important for us to give you the right solution; as much as we would like to assist you, we need to close it to attend to other customers. We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel®, and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos