Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4855 Discussions

NIC teaming - I350-T2 LOM - with SFT. Network is slow. I want to check switches settigns where the NIC are connected. I need the Intel Teaming User Guide and the Intel Ethernet User Guide

PVora3
Beginner

I have configured NIC teaming for onboard I350-T2 LOM using Intel proset in Windows Server 2012 R2

I am unable to find the utility to diagnose the switch settings as mentioned at https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005667/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

"Test switch configuration

A utility in Intel® PROSet for Windows* Device Manager on the Advanced Settings Team page allows Intel® ANS software to query the switch partner for configuration settings. If the switch is configured differently than necessary for the team mode, a troubleshooting page lists possible corrective actions. When you run this test, the team temporarily loses network connectivity.

"

I am also unable to find the link to "Intel Ethernet User Guide" link on the same page or to "Intel Teaming User Guide" mentioned in some posts on the Forum.

Pls. share the link to allow me to check the LAN switch settings.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello PVora3,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

While we are checking your query, we hope you don't mind sharing the steps you've done in configuring the Teaming.

Looking forward to your reply.

Should there be no response from you, we'll follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello PVora3,

Good day!

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to check on your query. Additionally, kindly provide the driver and PROSet version you are currently using.

Please also let us know if this is the Adapter User Guide that you are looking for.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28410/Adapter-User-Guide-for-Intel-Ethernet-Adapters

Looking forward to your response.

In case we don't hear from you, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello PVora3,

How are you today?

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future.

May you have lovely day ahead!

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos