Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4859 Discussions

Need ROHS3 for EXPI9301CTBLK

Lakshmi_h
Beginner

Good Morning!

Introducing Ourself, I am Lakshmi from Altran Technologies, we are working with ESI (MKS Instruments) for RoHS 3 Compliance for Purchase parts,

Currently we are working for two assemblies,

we identified your supply parts in this assemblies, In website RoHS3 certificate is not available for below parts, so please provide RoHS 3 Compliance certification for your supply parts.

Part# details are

Vendor: INTEL

Vendor P/N: EXPI9301CTBLK

Please Let me know if any further details required,

Kindly review and provide RoHS 3 certification.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.H

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Lakshmi.H, 

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Can you please share the link that you are referring to when you mentioned website on below statement? 

'we identified your supply parts in this assemblies, In website RoHS3 certificate is not available for below parts, so please provide RoHS 3 Compliance certification for your supply parts.' 

Also, kindly confirm if you have checked below link for RoHS Compliance with Phthalate Restrictions for All Intel® Products?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000038798/programs/intel-corporation.html

Awaiting to hear from you soon. 

We will reach out after after 3 business days in case we don't receive an update.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Lakshmi_h
Beginner

Hi Crisselle,

Thanks for your reply.

I have searched in below Intel website website for EXPI9301CTBLK but there is no detail for ROHS3 , then i searched in google i found Rohs2 in Mouser website. find the below link for your ref,

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/50395/intel-gigabit-ct-desktop-adapter.html

https://www.mouser.in/ProductDetail/Intel/EXPI9301CTBLK?qs=0dS72VtALnhuu2HK41atMg%3D%3D

In below comments you gave link for common Rohs compliance for all Intel products, so can i take that is to be a common Rohs3 certificate for this product- EXPI9301CTBLK., please advise.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.H

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Lakshmi.H, 

You're welcome, appreciate your swift response.

Please allow us to confirm if there is a specific ROHS compliance for EXPI9301CTBLK. We will get back to you as soon as possible but no later than 2-3 business days.

Hoping for your kind patience.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Lakshmi.H, 

Thank you for the patience on this matter.

We just got a confirmation that the ROHS compliance from the previous link that we shared applies to All Intel Products. Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions and clarifications for this request. 

Awaiting to hear from you. 

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Lakshmi_h
Beginner

Hello Crisselle,

Thanks for your support,.

Lakshmi.H

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Lakshmi.H, 

You're welcome, glad to be of help. 

We appreciate your time and cooperation throughout the process. Should you have any other concerns or assistance needed in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

May you have an amazing weekend ahead!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos