Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4874 Discussions

Need X710 (i40e) drivers for x86 OpenWRT system.

MElst2
Beginner

I'm trying to find a way to get X710(i40e) native driver support for a x86 based OpenWRT (LEDE) system. From what I can tell it needs to be compiled into a KMOD install package but don't really have the skillset to create this. Not sure if there is an easy way to do this or if it exists already somewhere. Any help would be appreciated. -m

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel
Hello MElst2, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. Regarding you inquiry, please try to open the link below and create a request. They should be able to assist you with your inquiry. https://sourceforge.net/p/e1000/feature-requests/ Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello MElst2, Just want to check if you already tried create a request on the link that I provided. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello MElst2, Just checking if you tried creating a request using the link that I provided. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos