Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4855 Discussions

Network Link Disconnected I350 T4

bcu
Beginner

The Intel NIC I350 T4 & X710 connected to cameras for image streaming by GigEVision protocol is used in our industrial application.

The Windows Eventviewer shown "Network Link Disconnected" (source : e1rexpress, ID : 27) randomly while the streaming was interrupted due to timeout.

What does the source name "e1rexpress" stand for? Which reasons could be behind such message?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Bcu,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

We are sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing with your network adapter.

Before we start, let us answer your question first, the error that you are getting is from the driver.

To better assist you, we need to get some logs from your system. It will tell us the different driver version and components installed on your system. We would like to ask your help to provide System Support Utility Logs (SSU) from your system. You may download the software from this page, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/91600/Intel-System-Support-Utility. Please download the software which is applicable to the Operating system that you are running on your system. Once you have downloaded it, kindly run it and you will have the option to save the logs to a text file. Please attach the text file on your reply to this email.

We look forward to hearing from you. If we do not get your reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
bcu
Beginner

Hi Alfred,

now I observed following Windows Eventviewer registration :

A service was installed in the system.

Service Name:  Nal Service 
Service File Name:  C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\iqvw64e.sys
Service Type:  kernel mode driver
Service Start Type:  demand start

After this action the NLD (Network Link Disconnected) occurred.

Please advise!

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Bcu,

Thank you for your response.

The error is still related to the driver.

To help us in continuing to investigate your concern, please provide us the logs as requested in our previous thread reply. We hope for your cooperation on this.

We look forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Bcu,

We are just following up.

It looks like you need more time to provide the information that we asked.

We will follow up again after 3 business days. Should we not hear from you, our system may automatically close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
bcu
Beginner

Hello Alfred,

please find the log file of I350 in the attachment!

Regards, bcu

0 Kudos