Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

Network outage | Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V

clement52
Beginner

Version FR

Bonjour,

J'ai eu des coupures de micro-réseau aléatoires sur ma carte réseau depuis plusieurs mois maintenant

Vous trouverez ci-joint des captures d'écran des captures d'écran de l'erreur rencontrée par l'observateur d'événements.

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider?

La description de l’ID d’événement 27 dans la source e1dexpress est introuvable. Le composant qui a déclenché cet événement n’est pas installé sur l’ordinateur local ou l’installation est endommagée. Vous pouvez installer ou réparer le composant sur l’ordinateur local.

Si l’événement provient d’un autre ordinateur, les informations d’affichage doivent être enregistrées avec l’événement.

Les informations suivantes étaient incluses avec l’événement :

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V

La ressource de message est présente, mais le message est introuvable dans la table des messages

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Clement52,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

We are sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing with your network adapter.

Before we proceed, we need to remind you that we only support in the English language. Since we would really like to help you, we will translate every post that you will create. Since our tool is a computer-based software, we cannot guarantee the 100 percent accuracy on the translation. We hope for your understanding on this one.

To better assist you, we need to get some logs from your system. It will tell us the different driver version and components installed on your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-. After running it, you will be given an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply.

We look forward to hearing from you. If we do not get your reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
clement52
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback
I will write in English to make it easier for you

Here is attached the .txt log file with after scanning my pc

I am waiting for your return to find a reliable solution

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi clement52,

Thank you for your response and for your consideration to write in English.

After analyzing the information that you have provided so far, we came up with the following questions to help us providing the appropriate recommendations for your concern:

1. Was this issue happening when you started using the system or did it happen after some update?

2. What procedures have you tried so far to fix the issue?

3. When this happens, do you lose network connectivity or the ethernet controller is not detected at all by the system?

We look forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
clement52
Beginner

Hi

here are my answers below

1. Was this issue happening when you started using the system or did it happen after some update?
No idea, I didn't have any problems at the beginning, it's been 1 year since I got my computer and it never happened before.

2. What procedures have you tried so far to fix the issue?
I tried to update the driver of my network card by passing the site of the manufacturer by downloading the last driver => NOK
I also tried to download an old driver of my network card => NOK
I updated the network card driver by going to intel's website.

3. When this happens, do you lose network connectivity or the ethernet controller is not detected at all by the system?
When this happens the icon in the bottom right corner next to the network time changes from the network icon to the world map icon.
what did you mean by the Ethernet controller is it not detected at all by the system?

We look forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Clement,

Thank you for your reply.

Here are our recommendations after closely checking the logs and cross referencing it the answer that you have provided so far:

1. Your issue may have started when your system updated to the latest version of Windows May 2020 update. With that said, you may try updating to the latest version to see if the issue will be resolved or you may also consider downgrading. You may contact Microsoft if you need guidance on this.

2. Since you are getting a globe icon on the taskbar, that could mean that the network cable is not being detected by your card, have you already tried changing cables or changing ends?

3. If you have already tried the steps above, please consult with your motherboard manufacturer to see if they have a BIOS update that could address the issue or a network firmware update that could fix the issue.

To answer your question, network controller means the network card.

We look forward to hearing from you. Should we not hear from you, we will follow up after 3 business days.

0 Kudos
clement52
Beginner

1. how can i contact microsoft? with a link or a number?

2. yes. i have already tried to change my ethernet cable and rj45 port behind my box and it doesn't change anything.
noted that by going through the Wi-Fi network card I have no such problem

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Clement52,

Thank you for your response.

To answer your first question, you can try this link https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr, which is their support Hub.

Since you have already tried changing cables, then we can already cross that out as a possible reason for your issue. Please consider our other suggestions on the previous post.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Michael,

We are just checking up with you.

To give you ample time to check this with Microsoft, we will follow up again after 3 business days. Should we not hear from you, our system may automatically close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Clement52, 

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. We know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to give you the right solution; as much as we would like to assist you, we need to close it to attend to other customers. We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos