Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

No se pude instalar los controladores, por que no hay adaptadores Intel(R)

AFlor24
Beginner

Hola, buen día

Alguien podría ayudarme? Mi pc era windows 7, pero la pase a windows 10. Me funciono durante 4 meses pero hace dos semanas la red ya no iniciaba y no se como reactivar mi adaptador de red intel. Lo primero que intente fueron los controladores pero al instalarlos y cargarlos me aparece una ventana de dialogo que me dice que

y en mi administrador de dispositivos dice que si, me aparece pero no esta funcionando correctamente. Aparece como Este dispositivo no puede iniciar (código 10)

El adaptador intel que tengo es el Intel (R) 82579lm

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This older PHY has been discontinued and drivers for Windows 10 are not being produced (see here for more information: Supported Operating Systems for Intel Ethernet Controllers (LOM)). Microsoft reworked the Windows 8 driver for this PHY and bundled this driver into the Windows 10 installation image (this is what the "inbox" comment means in the spreadsheet). They do not guarantee that these drivers will continue to work or continue to be included. It may be that Microsoft has pulled support for this PHY from the later Windows 10 updates. You could ask Microsoft about this through their support service.

...S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi AFlor24,

I am just sending another follow up to check if you have followed the suggestions of our esteemed community members.

if you still have further questions or clarifications, please feel free to post back a reply. We will keep the thread open for 24 hours, should we not hear from you we will be compelled to close the topic.

Best regards,

Alfred S.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

As the Vaudeville folks used to say, "Don't clap, just throw Money!" 😜

0 Kudos